Office ：No.319, Jiefang Avenue, Qiaokou District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province, P.R.China.
L708 Coupling Agent
Coupling agent is also called surface treatment agent, because most of the inorganic fillers in the coating are hydrophilic, while the resin in the powder coating is hydrophobic, which leads to the difficulty of affinity, dispersion and addition of two major components in the coating system. Coupling agent can make them easy to be compatible, because some groups in its molecule can react with chemical groups on the surface of inorganic substance to form a firm combination, while the other group has the properties of affinity organic substance, which can react with organic molecules or physical winding to make them closely connected.
1. Technical Parameters
|Volatile content||≤ 0.5%|
2. Dosage & Use Method
● Used for all kinds of thermosetting powder coatings.
● Dosage: 1-2%. Mixed with pigment rapidly first, then add resin to blend.
3. Product Characteristics
● Coupling agent contains oelophilic group and hydrophilic group, so that can crosslink resin and pigment.
● Can process inorganic pigments and fillers.
● Obtain very smooth surface in high gloss powder.
● Increasing impact resistance, adhesion and flexural property of the coating.
4. Package & Storage
Kraft paper bag (polyethylene liner). Net weight: 25kg/bag. Store in cool and dry place. Keep away from fire and heat sources.